The LCFF State Priorities Snapshot graphically displays data required for the local control and accountability plan (LCAP) relating to implementation of state priorities in the areas of Student Achievement, Student Engagement and School Climate.
Current law requires districts, county offices of education (COEs), and charter schools to annually update their LCAPs, which contain approximately 26 data elements. The LCFF State Priorities Snapshot provides three years of data for those LCFF related measures where state data are available.
For further information on the data elements displayed in the LCFF State Priorities Snapshots and the calculation methods, please refer to the Glossary [http://ias.cde.ca.gov/lcffstatepri/lcffsp-glossary.pdf].
Wherever applicable, the LCFF State Priorities Snapshots are provided in two formats:
- The first report provides data for all students in the school, district or county office of education, as applicable.
- The second report provides data for all students and a detailed breakdown of the data by student groups, as applicable.
LCFF State Priorities Snapshots are generated for school districts, COEs, and schools, including charter schools, except if one or more of the following criteria apply*:
- The student enrollment at the district and/or school is less than 11.
- The school is a continuation high, opportunity, district community day, juvenile court, or special education school.
- The school is overseen by a county office of education.
- The school is participating in the Alternative Schools Accountability Model (ASAM).
- The school does not have data available.
* Wherever applicable, school district or county office of education data may be provided in place of the school level report.
Statewide Data Files
Statewide data files used to produce the LCFF State Priorities Snapshot can be downloaded below:
Descriptions of the elements in the downloadable LCFF State Priorities Snapshot data files.